How exactly are 2 chicken thighs 136 calories?
Soy-Marinated Chicken Thighs
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 136
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 17.1g
- Carbohydrate: 0.8g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 273mg
- Calcium: 12mg
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 8 (2-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- 3. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes