How exactly are 2 chicken thighs 136 calories?
Soy-Marinated Chicken Thighs
Soy sauce is great in marinades for grilled chicken, as it stands up to charred flavors. The simple solution would also be tasty with steaks, pork tenderloin, or pork chops.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 thighs)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 136
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 17.1g
- Carbohydrate: 0.8g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 273mg
- Calcium: 12mg
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 8 (2-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- 3. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes