- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 12-oz. package extra firm tofu, drained, cut into 8 slices
- calories 161
- fat 12 g
- satfat 1 g
- protein 8 g
- carbohydrate 5 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- sodium 318 mg
How to Make It
In a small bowl, stir scallions, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, red pepper flakes and honey.
Warm vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet. Pat tofu dry and add to skillet. Cook, turning once, until golden brown on both sides, 8 minutes total.
Spoon sauce mixture over tofu, cover pan and turn off heat. Let stand 3 minutes. Transfer slices to a serving platter and serve immediately.