Soy-Glazed Fish with Sauteed Summer Squash
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated fresh ginger
- 4 6-ounce piece(s) white fish fillet (such as cod or halibut)
- 2 tablespoon(s) plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound(s) small zucchini and summer squash (about 4 total), thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh mint
- 1. Heat broiler.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, and ginger; set aside.
- 3. Place the fish on a foil-lined broiler proof rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the oil and season with salt and pepper. Broil until the fish is opaque throughout, 5 to 7 minutes, basting with the soy mixture twice during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- 4. Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the zucchini, squash, crushed red pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook, tossing frequently, until just tender, 5 to 7 minutes; fold in the mint.
- 5. Serve with the fish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note