Soy Ginger Salmon
- 1 pound(s) salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar divided
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder divided
- 1/3 cup(s) soy sauce low sodium
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 piece(s) ginger, fresh, 1 inch piece minced
- 1/3 cup(s) orange juice
- 1. Rub salmon with about 1 T brown sugar. Lightly sprinkle with lemon pepper and garlic powder, rub seasoning into fish.
- 2. Into a smal saucepan set over medium heat, pour soy sauce and olive oil. Stir in ginger and remaining brown sugar, lemon pepper, and garlic powder. Bring to a gentle simmer, stirring constantly until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat, stir in orange juice.
- 3. Place fish and marinade into resealable bag, seal and refrigerate overnight or 3 hours.
- 4. Preheat broiler. Place fish in a foil-lined baking pan. Reserve marinade.
- 5. Broil fish skin-side up, 2 minutes. Remove from oven, pull skin off with tongs. Baste with marinade, return to oven, and broil 2 minutes more. Turn fish, and broil until fish flakes easily, about 4 minutes. Remove from oven, and let site 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nutroll and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note