Soy-Ginger Flank Steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 (2-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add flank steak. Cover dish or seal bag, and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove flank steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes, and cut diagonally across grain into thin slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note