Soy Ginger Chicken with Winter Greens
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) soy ginger sauce
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 6 cup(s) mixed kale, collard greens, mustard greens, and chard
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cube(s) carrots, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine sauce and chicken. Let marinate at least 30 minutes. Wash greens thoroughly, trim and chop roughly. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place greens in boiling water and blanch 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and immediately transfer to ice water to stop cooking and retain color. When cool, drain and set aside. In a large sauté pan or wok, heat olive oil over medium high heat and sauté chicken about 5 minutes until well browned. Add carrots and cooked greens. Sauté another 3 to 5 minutes, tossing to mix ingredients. Serve with additional soy ginger sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Soy Ginger Chicken with Winter Greens Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads