Soy-Furikake Topping brings hits of crunchy, salty, nutty, earthy, and briny flavor to grilled corn.
This recipe goes with Grilled Corn Cobettes
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup furikake* or toasted sesame seeds
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, oil, and soy sauce. Spread mixture on corn. Over a plate, sprinkle corn with furikake, turning to evenly coat.
- *Find furikake, a savory mix of sesame seeds, seaweed, and dried fish, at well-stocked grocery stores and Asian markets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note