I have tried this a couple times on salmon, always to rave reviews. Sometimes I leave out the chili flakes for the kids, and it is still easy, tasty marinade.
This soy-balsamic marinade imparts a rich mahogany sheen and spicy bite to red meats and salmon. The recipe can be multiplied for larger batches; cover and chill up to 2 weeks.
This recipe goes with Grilled Marinated Meat
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot chili flakes
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- In a small container, mix soy sauce, vinegar, honey, sesame oil, chili flakes, and garlic.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note