Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 lemons juiced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) oregeno
- 2 clove(s) garlic - crushed
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 1. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, soy cauce, oregano and garlic.
- 2. Add chicken. (You can also add peppers and onions to this if you choose)
- 3. Marinate for 3 hours in the fridge
- 4. Grill over medium heat for approximately 8 minutes on each side. (could also be baked or broiled)
- OPTION: Use pork instead of chicken
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robburns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Souvlaki Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes