Mushy. Would not make again
Southwestern Turkey Burgers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) extra lean ground turkey
- 1/3 red bell pepper, diced small
- 1/3 yellow bell pepper, diced small
- 1/3 green bell pepper, diced small
- 1 medium button mushroom diced small
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup(s) quick oats
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried cilantro
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 4 light hamburger buns (such as Healthy Life Wheat Hamburger Buns)
- Put all ingredients (except hamburger buns) in a bowl and combine with hands. Form the mixture into 4 equal sized patties. Grill about 4-5 minutes on each side (or until thoroughly cooked). Serve on hamburger buns. Per Serving: Calories: 181; Fat: 1.5; Fiber 2. WWP: 3.3. Serve with additional toppings as desired (recommended toppings: goat cheese; Swiss cheese, cheddar).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AshleyEvans and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note