- 1 pound yellow squash, sliced
- 1 pound zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese blend
How to Make It
Place first 3 ingredients in a large microwave-safe glass bowl, and cover tightly with plastic wrap; pierce plastic wrap with a fork several times to vent. Microwave at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes or until vegetables are tender; drain. Press between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Stir together cooked vegetables, Cheddar cheese soup, and next 5 ingredients until well blended; spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.