- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 4 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 purple onion, minced
- 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to Make It
Cook cumin seeds in a small cast-iron skillet over medium heat, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
Combine cumin seeds, black beans, and remaining ingredients; toss well. Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.