Southwestern Salmon Cobb Salad from Eating Well
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 pound(s) skinless salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon(s) adobo sauce from canned chipotles
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced chipotle in adobo divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt divided
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 10 cup(s) mixed salad greens
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2. Cut salmon into 4 equal portions. Brush with adobo sauce and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 3. Oil the grill rack. Grill salmon, turning once, until opaque, about 3 minutes per side.
- 4. Combine sour cream, vinegar, water, minced chipotle and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Toss greens in a large bowl with 1/2 cup of the dressing.
- 5. Divide the greens and the salmon among 4 plates. Top with avocado, tomatoes, and blue cheese. Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Southwestern Salmon Cobb Salad from Eating Well Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes