Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 ounce(s) 6.5 oz pkgs sweet butter lettuce
- 1.5 cup(s) Meican Four-Cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) 7 or 8 oz Mexican Style Corn drained
- 1 tomato
- 3/4 cup(s) Ranch Dressing
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 4 cup(s) tortilla chips coarsely crushed
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large salad bowl; toss. Combine dressing, chili powder and cumin; drizzle over salad and toss. Gently stir in crushed chips just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yprice57 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Southwestern Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads