Easy and makes alot for a crowd. Doubled ingredients but used 3 pkgs of chicken strips and we rolled in tortilla and served as sandwiches for over 10 people. Didn't load up each tortilla too full for kids. Served hot with side of sour cream. Kids loved them as did the parents. We will also use this for school lunches. Try it.
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope fajita seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 3 (6-ounce) packages refrigerated Southwestern-flavored chicken breast strips, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can yellow corn with red and green bell peppers, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Combine spinach and fajita seasoning in a large nonstick skillet; add broth. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and next 3 ingredients; simmer until cheese melts.
- Spread 1 cup chicken mixture on 1 side of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges.
- Roll up tortillas tightly, and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill 30 minutes.
- Unwrap rollups, and cut into slices. Serve with salsa.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used refrigerated Louis Rich Carving Board Southwestern-flavored Chicken Breast Strips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers