southwestern Roasted Corn Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ear(s) corn in husk
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) FRESH CILANTRO
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 4 clove(s) farlic peeled and minced
- 3 limes jucied
- 1 teaspoon(s) white sugar salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) hot sauce
- Place the corn in a large pot with enough water to cover, and soak at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Remove silks from corn, but leave the husks.
- Place corn on the preheated grill. Cook, turning occasionally, 20 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat, cool slightly, and discard husks.
- Cut the corn kernels from the cob, and place in a medium bowl. Mix in the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and red onion.
- In a blender or food processor, mix the cilantro, olive oil, garlic, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Blend until smooth, and stir into the corn salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriSmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
southwestern Roasted Corn Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads