1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a spoon. Add corn and cilantro; toss until coated.
2. Spread refried beans on 1 side of each wrap. Top wraps evenly with beef. Spoon corn mixture evenly over beef, and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Roll up wraps, and wrap in foil or wax paper. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
Young Chefs can:
- Top tortillas with roast beef
- Measure and sprinkle cheese
Older Chefs can:
- Stir together first eight ingredients
- Spread beans over wraps
- Spoon corn mixture in tortillas
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.