More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 122
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 25.7g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 244mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 2 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Bring broth to a boil in a large saucepan; add rice and cumin. Return to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Add green onions; toss gently.
- Tip: Serve this spiced rice dish with Chicken Enchiladas.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables