- cooking spray
- 1 whole(s) whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 1 1/4 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 33/100 cup(s) black beans
- 33/50 cup(s) red bell peppers sliced
- 2 whole(s) green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place crust on sheet and top with salsa, 1 cup mozzarella, beans, sliced red pepper and scallions.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Place pizza in oven and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until mozzarella is melted.
- Remove from oven and garnish with cilantro if desired.
- Cut into eight slices and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lynnc7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note