- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas*
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 1 cup thick and chunky picante sauce
- Black Bean Salsa
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- Garnishes: sour cream, chopped avocado
How to Make It
Top 4 flour tortillas evenly with 1 cup cheese; top with remaining flour tortillas. Divide picante sauce, Black Bean Salsa, chicken, and remaining 1 cup cheese over flour tortillas. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Garnish, if desired.
*2 (5-ounce) cans refrigerated corn sticks may be substituted for tortillas. Unroll and press perforations to seal into a lightly greased jellyroll pan to create a rectangular crust. Bake at 375° on lower oven rack 10 minutes. Add toppings, and bake 15 more minutes. Makes 8 pieces.