Delicious! Looks similar to lasagna.
Southwestern Pasta Bake
Delicious southwestern pasta bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) dry rotini pasta cooked to pkg directions
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 jar(s) 16 oz jar Salsa
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 jar(s) cheese dip
- 1 can(s) diced green chilies
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- sour cream, tomato and/or green onion as garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cook beef and onion in large skillet until beef is browned, drain. Stir in salsa and water. Combine hot cooked pasta, cheese dip, chilies, milk and salt in large bowl; spread in 13x9 in baking dish. Spook meat mixture on top of pasta mixture, letting some of pasta show through; cover. Bake for 25 min., uncover. Sprinkle with cheese, bake uncovered for another 10 min. or until cheese is melted. Garnish as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note