Birds Eye® Southwestern Mini Corn Cake Appetizers
More From Birds Eye®
- 2 cups Birds EyeÂ® Baby Gold & White Corn, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup pancake batter, prepared according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- Chopped fresh chives, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 200°F.
- 2. Add corn, bell pepper, green onion, salt and pepper to the prepared pancake mix; stir until just combined.
- 3. Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over MEDIUM heat. Brush pan with a bit of the butter to coat. Working in batches, add heaping tablespoons of batter to the skillet and cook, flipping, until golden brown on each side.
- 4. Place corn cakes on a baking sheet and place in preheated oven to keep warm. Brush pan with additional butter between batches as needed.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve each corn cake with a small dollop of sour cream. Garnish with chives, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Southwestern Mini Corn Cake Appetizers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes