Southwestern Lightened Hot Browns
More From Southern Living
Broil: 6 Minutes
- 4 (2-inch-thick) square cornbread slices, halved and toasted
- 3/4 pound sliced deli-roasted turkey breast
- Spicy Cheese Sauce
- 1 (4.5-oz) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 4 cooked reduced-fat bacon slices, crumbled
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1. Arrange cornbread slices on an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Top evenly with turkey, Spicy Cheese Sauce, and green chiles; sprinkle with Mexican four-cheese blend.
- 2. Broil 6 inches from heat 4 to 6 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned; remove from oven. Top with crumbled bacon and tomato slices; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note