Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) 12 oz Breakfast sausage links
- 2 cups refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh pre-slieced onions
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic herb blend paste (from Produce)
- 1 15 oz Southwestern egg substitute
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- mild salsa and sour cream optional
- Cut sausage links into bite-size pieces. Cut up onions. Heat large saute' pan on
- medium - high for a few minutes. Place sausage, potatoes, onions and garlic paste
- in pan: Cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until potatoes are tender and sausage is no
- longer pink in center.
- Pour egg substitute evenly over sausage and potatoes: sprinkle with cheese.
- DO NOT STIR!!!! Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook 8 - 10 minutes, without
- stirring, until puffy and bottom is golden. Top with salsa and sour cream. Serve.
- *GA found Italian Herb Paste-4oz tube by Gourmet Garden at Wal-mart. 1 Tbsp
- was to much. 1/2 Tbsp good. You could add a little minced garlic.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Glendaamos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Southwestern Frittata Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch