- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (about 2 ears)
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add corn, and sauté 6 minutes or until tender. Stir in chiles, jalapeño pepper, and garlic; sauté 1 minute. Stir in Parmesan cheese and next 3 ingredients. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until thoroughly heated. Stir in pasta. Sprinkle evenly with cilantro, and serve immediately.