SOUTHWESTERN CHOPPED CHICKEN SALAD
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) chicken shredded
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn thawed
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 avocados diced
- 1 head(s) iceberg lettuce chopped
- cup(s) tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup(s) greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- Combine last 4 ingredients for dressing and let stand. For salad, combine all ingredients except tortilla chips. Toss with dressing. Add tortilla chips to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SOUTHWESTERN CHOPPED CHICKEN SALAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes