- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 package (16 oz each) frozen country vegetable blend
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes with Mild Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to Make It
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add onion. Cook 3 minutes, or until tender, stirring frequently.
Add vegetables, tomatoes with their liquid, broth, soup, chicken and seasonings; stir to combine. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 10 minutes, or until heated through.