- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (0.4-ounce) envelope Ranch-style buttermilk dressing mix
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (optional)
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Garnish: fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Drain roasted peppers well, pressing between layers of paper towels; chop.
Stir together roasted peppers, chicken, and next 7 ingredients. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Stir pine nuts, if desired, into chicken mixture. Spoon evenly over tortillas, and roll up. Cut each roll into 5 slices, securing with wooden picks, if necessary. Garnish, if desired.