Southwestern Chicken Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) cooked chopped chicken breasts
- 1 cup(s) chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green onions (scallions)
- 11 ounce(s) can corn, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded, reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 cup(s) mixed salad greens
- 2/3 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- In a salad bowl, mix chicken, tomato, green onions, corn, cheese, beans and salad greens.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, picante sauce, chili powder and cumin. Drizzle over salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Southwestern Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes