Easy to make & tasty!
Southwestern Chicken Salad
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups chopped grilled chicken
- 3/4 cup diced poblano pepper
- Salt to taste
- Soft taco-size flour tortillas, warmed
- Toppings: diced mango, diced avocado, diced tomatoes, shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in chicken, poblano pepper, and salt. Serve in warm tortillas with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note