Southwestern Chicken Pockets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Minute Rice uncooked
- 1-3/4 cup(s) warm water
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 cup(s) small broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- Combine rice and water; let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon evenly onto centers of four large sheets of heavy-duty foil; top each with 1 chicken breast half. Sprinkle evenly with chili powder. Drizzle with dressing; top with cheese and vegetables.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place in single layer in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minute or until chicken is cooked through (170°F).
- Place one packet on each of four dinner plates.
- Cut slits in foil with sharp knife to release steam before opening.
- Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/kraft-foil-packet-southwestern-chicken-dinner-158070#ixzz1uJKDpQDq
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhodagrumm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note