Southwestern Chicken Pockets
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Minute Rice uncooked
- 1-3/4 cup(s) warm water
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 cup(s) small broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- Combine rice and water; let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon evenly onto centers of four large sheets of heavy-duty foil; top each with 1 chicken breast half. Sprinkle evenly with chili powder. Drizzle with dressing; top with cheese and vegetables.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place in single layer in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minute or until chicken is cooked through (170°F).
- Place one packet on each of four dinner plates.
- Cut slits in foil with sharp knife to release steam before opening.
- Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/kraft-foil-packet-southwestern-chicken-dinner-158070#ixzz1uJKDpQDq
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhodagrumm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes