My family loves this. It's so simple. I usually add either green onions or red onion. I also dilute my bbq sauce w/ a little water and add sauce to the pizza crust first.
Southwestern BBQ Chicken Pizza
More From Southern Living
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 (9-ounce) packages already-cooked Southwest-flavored chicken breast strips, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet or pizza stone; spread 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over crust.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce and chicken in a bowl, coating well. Spoon chicken mixture over crust; top with cheese and cilantro.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Boboli pizza crust and Tyson Southwest Seasoned Chicken Breast Strips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note