- 2 Thomas'® Plain Bagel Thins™ bagels
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted red pepper finely chopped (jarred packed in water)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 slices reduced fat pepper jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon cilantro finely chopped
- 1/4 avocado sliced
- 2 tablespoons red or green salsa
How to Make It
Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add eggs and tilt skillet to distribute evenly. Cook for about 30 seconds.
Sprinkle onion and pepper evenly over eggs. Cook for about 30-45 seconds or until eggs have set up.
Place 2 slices of cheese in the upper half of the egg mixture on the right and left sides evenly spaced.
Using a spatula fold the bottom half of the egg mixture over the top, covering up the cheese. Remove from heat.
Toast two Thomas'® Bagel Thins™ bagels.
Cut omelet in half and place 1 piece per Thomas'® Bagel Thins™ bagel.
Top egg with avocado, a tablespoon of salsa and a pinch of cilantro.
Serving size: 1 Sandwich
Total Fat: 15g
Total Carbohydrate: 32g
Dietary Fiber: 5g