Southwest White Bean Chili
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 cup(s) baked chicken
- 4 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 med raw green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) onions
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen corn
- 2 cup(s) white kidney beans
- Chop onions and green peppers. Dice raw chicken into .5" cubes.
- Heat oil in 4 qt. saucepan. Add chicken, chili powder, cumin, onion and pepper. Cook until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Stir in soup, water, corn, and beans in sauce, heat to a boil. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Optional: Sprinkle with cheese, green onions, cilantro, avacado, blue tortilla chips....the sky is the limit!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tbrown61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Southwest White Bean Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
- CUISINE: Southwest
More Recipes for Main Dishes