- 2 poblano chiles (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 ounce French bread baguette
- 1/4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns, toasted
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) slices tomato
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- calories 321
- fat 8.5 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- monofat 4.2 g
- polyfat 2.9 g
- protein 27.8 g
- carbohydrate 32.5 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- cholesterol 56 mg
- iron 3.5 mg
- sodium 658 mg
- calcium 108 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Cut poblanos in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place poblanos, skin sides down, on grill rack; grill 10 minutes or until blackened. Place poblanos in a small zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 15 minutes. Peel and dice.
Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup. Combine breadcrumbs and milk in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Add 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, cumin, and next 4 ingredients (through turkey); gently mix just until combined. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions; shape each portion into a 1/2-inch-thick patty. Place patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until done.
Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon chili powder and mayonnaise. Top bottom half of each bun with 1 tomato slice, 1 lettuce leaf, 1 patty, about 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture, and 1 bun top.