Southwest Turkey Benedict
- 5 (5-inch) fajita-size corn tortillas
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 (0.9-ounce) envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon pureed chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 (9-ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Mesquite Turkey
- Garnish: chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Keep warm.
- 2. Add water to depth of 3 inches in a large shallow saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and maintain at a light simmer. Add vinegar. Break eggs, and slip into water, 1 at a time, as close as possible to surface. Simmer 3 to 5 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Remove with a slotted spoon. Trim edges, if desired.
- 3. Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise according to package directions, stirring in cilantro and chipotle peppers.
- 4. Divide turkey slices among tortillas (about 6 slices each). Top each with 1 poached egg and chipotle hollandaise sauce. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches