Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Black beans Drained/Rinsed
- 1 can(s) Corn Drained/Rinsed
- 1/2 package(s) Bacon
- 3 slice(s) Thick cut Ham Diced
- 2 whole(s) Lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1 whole(s) Green bell pepper Diced
- 1/2 package(s) grape or cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- Mix Black beans, corn, cumin-sugar, and juice of 1 lemon in bowl. Cover and put in fridge. Then cook bacon and ham. Put on paper towel on plate to drain grease.
- Take out Black bean mixture and put in pan you just cooked bacon in. Heat until peppers are tender and tomatoes are soft.
- Serve with tortillas. squeeze the juice of other lemon in top when serving.
- Bon Appetit!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by OakleyCorbin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes