Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Black beans Drained/Rinsed
- 1 can(s) Corn Drained/Rinsed
- 1/2 package(s) Bacon
- 3 slice(s) Thick cut Ham Diced
- 2 whole(s) Lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1 whole(s) Green bell pepper Diced
- 1/2 package(s) grape or cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- Mix Black beans, corn, cumin-sugar, and juice of 1 lemon in bowl. Cover and put in fridge. Then cook bacon and ham. Put on paper towel on plate to drain grease.
- Take out Black bean mixture and put in pan you just cooked bacon in. Heat until peppers are tender and tomatoes are soft.
- Serve with tortillas. squeeze the juice of other lemon in top when serving.
- Bon Appetit!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by OakleyCorbin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note