About one-half of a small green cabbage or medium-size red cabbage will yield 2 cups finely shredded.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 medium jÃcama, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium-size green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeÃ±o pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add green and red shredded cabbage and remaining ingredients to bowl, and toss to coat. Cover and chill 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads