Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Ground beef
- 3/4 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 can(s) Kidney beans Rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) Instant rice Uncooked
- 1 can(s) 14 oz. diced tomatoes Undrained
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 3 tablespoon(s) Green pepper Chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 cup(s) Corn chips
- 3/4 cup(s) Cheddar cheese Shredded
- Cook beef and onion over med. heat until cooked through; drain. Stir in next 8 ingredients.bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 min. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with corn chips and cheese. Cover and let stand for 3 min. Or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Southwest skillet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes