This recipe goes with Seared Tuna on Mixed Greens with Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
Yield: 2/3 cup
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt*
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- *If substituting regular salt, use half the amount (1 tablespoon).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This