Family loved it. Great rice and sausage meal. Spices are great.
Southwest Sausage Skillet Supper
- 1 package(s) Eckrich Smoked Sausage Links Cut into one inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1 Zucchini Medium Halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Medium Onion Chopped
- 3 cup(s) White Rice Cooked
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies (14.5 oz) Undrained
- 1 cup(s) Frozen Whole Kernel Corn Thawed
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar Cheese (4 ounces)
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage, zucchini, and onion; cook and stir 8 minutes.
- Stir in rice, diced tomatoes (with juice), corn, chili powder, oregano, and salt. Simmer over low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Top with cheese; cover. Let stand 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Salukitim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note