- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed*
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, seeded plum tomatoes
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup CRISCO Oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (1 to 2 lemons)
- 2 teaspoons salt
How to Make It
Toss together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Whisk together oil, fresh lemon juice, and salt; pour over black bean mixture, stirring gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Serve salad at room temperature or chilled.
*1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels, cooked, may be substituted.