- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- Combine all. Press rub evenly on tender beef steaks and grill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CLdiva and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Southwest Rub Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments