More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 (15-oz.) can seasoned black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeño peppers (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican four-cheese blend*
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Spread crust evenly with picante sauce. Sprinkle with beans, corn, and, if desired, jalapeño peppers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle evenly with cilantro.
- *1 (7-oz.) package shredded chipotle Cheddar cheese may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This