Southwest Oven Fries
The chili powder mixture gives these fries a Southwest kick. Serve with Chipotle Ranch Dip for the full effect.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 27 Minutes
- 1 (26-oz.) package frozen extra-crispy French fried potatoes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Chipotle Ranch Dip
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on 2 lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pans. Bake 15 minutes, placing 1 pan on middle oven rack and other on lower oven rack. Switch pans, and bake 12 to 15 more minutes or until lightly browned,
- 2. Stir together chili powder, cumin, black pepper, salt, and ground red pepper. Sprinkle baked fries with chili powder mixture, tossing lightly. Serve with Chipotle Ranch Dip.
- Note: We tested with Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Fast Food Fries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note