Southwest Fondue With Chorizo
More From Southern Living
- 1 (16-oz.) package pepper Jack pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1 pound white American deli cheese slices, torn
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 to 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 9 ounces finely chopped, fully cooked chorizo
- Assorted dippers: toasted bread cubes, corn chips, pretzels, thin breadsticks, pita chips
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, cilantro, and chorizo. Serve with desired dippers.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Velveeta Pepper Jack for pasteurized prepared cheese product.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers