- 1 (16-oz.) package pepper Jack pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1 pound white American deli cheese slices, torn
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 to 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 9 ounces finely chopped, fully cooked chorizo
- Assorted dippers: toasted bread cubes, corn chips, pretzels, thin breadsticks, pita chips
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, cilantro, and chorizo. Serve with desired dippers.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Velveeta Pepper Jack for pasteurized prepared cheese product.