Southwest Egg Rolls (Baked)
Baked, not fried. From Annie's Eats
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) frozen corn thawed
- 1 can(s) black beans 15 ounces, rinsed and drained
- 1 package(s) frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cup(s) Mexican cheese blend shredded
- 1 can(s) diced green chilis 4 oz. drained
- 4 piece(s) green onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 package(s) egg roll wrappers about 24
- In a large bowl, combine everything but the egg roll wrappers.
- Mix well to blend.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper out on a work surface so that one of the corners is pointing toward you and place ¼ cup of the filling in the center.
- Fold the tip closest to you up over the filling, roll a bit, then take the points pointing outward and fold them in toward the center.
- Continue rolling into an egg roll shape until a small part of the remaining point is still free.
- Dip a finger in water or beaten egg and lightly brush on the edges of the free corner.
- Finish rolling and press to seal closed.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚ F. Lightly oil a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the sealed egg rolls on the baking sheet seam side down and spray the tops of the egg rolls with cooking spray. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until lightly brown, turning halfway through baking. Serve warm with salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobinHodges and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note