Southwest Egg Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) egg roll wrappers
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) red bell pepper minced
- 1/3 cup(s) frozen corn
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh spinach finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoon(s) diced jalepanos
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili power
- 3/4 cup(s) monterey jack cheese shredded
- Cook and dice chicken. Cook red bell peppers and onions in small amount of olive oil until tender, about 5 minutes. Add all other ingredeints except the cheese and cook about another 5 minutes. Remove from heat add cheese and mix. Place about 1/4 cup of filling in a wrapper and wrap. Rub with olive oil and place on pan. Repeat till all filling is used. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, turn over and bake about 5 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by klam101301 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Southwest Egg Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers