Southwest Egg Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped green onion
- 8 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn
- 15 ounce(s) black beans drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 6 ounce(s) Monterey Jack Cheese crumbled
- 1 package(s) egg roll wrappers
- vegetable oil for frying
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in onions, and cook until tender.
- Stir in spinach, corn, black beans, and lime juice.
- Season with salt and cumin.
- Remove from heat, and stir in cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup of filling in the center of each egg roll wrapper.
- Fold in the sides, and roll egg rolls; dampen the edges with a small amount of water to seal.
- In a large heavy skillet, heat enough vegetable oil to cover egg rolls over medium-high heat.
- Working in batches, carefully place egg rolls in hot oil, and cook until golden brown.
- Remove to paper towels.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobinHodges and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note